Integrated Eftpos is the term given to an Eftpos terminal that has a direct connection to a Point of Sale system. Skyzer’s fully integrated payment solution is known as Skyzer Nitro.
Skyzer Nitro is made up of two main components. The first is a POS resident software component that resides on the Point of Sale, and the second being a set of libraries located within the Eftpos terminal application that allows dialogue between the terminal and the Point of Sale system.
What is Nitro?
Nitro is an enterprise grade integrated EFTPOS system which is also the perfect solution for both small and medium size businesses. Nitro is easily scaled from a one lane retail store to an entire chain of multi-lane stores such as supermarket chains.
Quite simply, Nitro can be integrated into any PC based POS system and is a suitable and cost-effective option for any size business, including:
- Single – lane sites
- Multi-lane stores
Proven Track Record
Nitro has been using world leading Ingenico hardware for over 15 years.
Is currently installed in over 150,000 lanes across Australia and New Zealand.
An array of terminal software features developed based on Skyzer’s vast New Zealand payment experience.
- Supports POS systems using Windows, CE, Linux
- Automatic remote software maintainence of terminal application
- Scaling capability from one lane to an entire chain of multi-lane stores
- Integration methods including .NET and TCP/IP
- Ellimination of EFTPOS keying errors
- Offers a choice of interface technologies to suit POS system environment
- Paymark certified
- Redundancy capabilities – to ensure your EFTPOS system is always up and running
- Loyalty programmes can be tailored to your needs
- Proprietary gift card programmes
- Mobile phone top-up
- Pre-paid cards
- Online content activation
- Faster transaction processing time